Friday, January 20, 2017

ODBD Script Word dies


Hello!  I'm in a blue teal kind of mood so I made up two CAS cards using the newly released Happy Birthday and Thanks script die.  The first one was made using water color papers and generously brushed with a Wink Of Stella glitter brush.  I hand drew the lines for the balloons.



For my second card, I cut out the thanks multiple times and glued the "thanks" on there, only having one of them brightly colored.  I love the subtle white on white.  I then stamped "MANY" above the colored thanks to go along with my multiple thanks die.

For more inspiration using the new products from Our Daily Bread Designs' January release, please check out ODBD's amazing team's projects:

Cathy * Robin * Helen * Kathy * Angie * Julie 
Sabrina * Sandee * Lori * Dawn * Diana






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!