Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Just Because

Hello!  Do you ever to send a card to say Hello or juBest because you feel someone would like to receive something other than bills and junk mail?  I love this new "Because" die because there are so many ways to use it.  Just because, Because I miss you, Because I love you, Because you're you... so many combinations.  Today I'm sharing a "just because" one by combining A Way With Words Because metal die and Elizabeth Craft Designs' Alphabet 1 -Caps.

I first started by sponging some distress inks in the background - Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberry, and Shaded Lilac in an abstract pattern. I then adhered my word die cuts and Simon Says Single Roses.


 I used Copics to color my Because die cut to give it an ombre look.  


Thank you so much for looking!
Because - Metal Cutting Die




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!