Thursday, March 2, 2017

Birthday Fun

First, I will admit that I just love this card because it has a puppy on it!  I've turned into such a dog person that it's a bit insane.

I had a play date (the crafty kind with a friend my own age) and she had the cutest puppy stamp from  Lawn Fawn Happy Howlidays.  I was in need of a birthday card so I just that little puppy inside a paper-pieced box and made him into the best present!  I added some paw prints with the new stencil from Quietfire Design in grey ink - because paw prints and puppies just go hand in hand!



I added the birthday from this Happy Birthday die set and combined it with the new Fun die.  I made a galaxy background out of card stock and then used ultra thick embossing powder on the Fun die cut to make it really pop..


Isn't it just adorable?


Hearts and Paw Prints Sprays - Stencil


happy birthday 2 - Metal Cutting Dies


Fun Play - Metal Cutting Dies








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!