Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The greatest revelation is Stillness

Ya'll (my Arkansas roots showing) there are some beautiful new stamps from Quietfire Design right now.  I love how new stamps just get my mojo going again.  I made an elegant card using white embossing on kraft card stock.  I do like it when you can make a card using minimal supplies - because my desk is such a mess it's hard to find anything!



I first started by embossing in white the Leafy Acanthus Background twice so that I would have enough to make a panel piece behind my Lao Tzu quote.  I trimmed it with a rectangle die and then matted it with a thin white mat.  I used the same kraft card stock as a base.  The quote was then embossed in black on white card stock and then popped up with foam tape against the card base. 


Head on over to see what's new at Quietfire Design!

Leafy Acanthus Background - Mounted

The Greatest Revelation - Mounted


Have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!