Friday, July 14, 2017

Hibiscus Dies Two Ways

As you may have figured out, I love dies and I love using them in different ways on different materials.  Today I am sharing two cards where I used the Hibiscus, Ferns, and Tropical Leaves on ODBD Bold Boho paper and the second on watercolor paper.  The first makes for a very quick (and bold) card for the tropical - island hopping - beach lover in your life.



This next card is just as bright but in a different way.  The watercolor paper took my reinkers very well and added a nice organic look to the die cuts.  In order to display all the dies, I placed them on a side step card (because sometimes it's hard to cover up nice colors!)


So many new stuff this month from ODBD - be sure to check out the rest of the DT for more inspiration!

Cathy * Lisa * Sandee * Dawn * Kathy * Lori 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!