Friday, December 15, 2017

Have a holly jolly Christmas

This song has been running through my head ever since I started working on this card!  I have to play other Christmas music to drown it out but it keeps coming back. :)  What's your favorite Christmas song this year?

I had fun with this card - hadn't colored in a while and it is so neat to see colored pencil show up on black cardstock.  I honestly did not know it could do that!  I stamped the holly leaves and white embossed them on black cardstock. After coloring them with Prismacolors, I trimmed it down and matted it with red card stock and a gray card base.  I also matted my fish tail banner with the same red.  It was missing a little something so I added a fussy-cut of the holly leave and berries to anchor my banner.  Thanks for looking!


For more inspiration using the December Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog and the DT blogs!
Cathy * Sandee * Dawn * Diana * Kathy * Helen * Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!