Friday, June 1, 2018

ODBD June Release


Today's cards uses dies and stamps from Our Daily Bread Design's June release.  For the first card, I used something old and something new - the Bride & Groom is an older die and the lacey frame is one of the new dies this month.  I used a couple of layers for the dies to make them really pop - spray adhesive was my friend for this!  It's so intricate and this way I knew I wouldn't miss any areas of the die.  I added a few pearls after backing the die with a sheet of patterned paper.


My second card features a silhouette stamp set.  After embossing the image in black, I sponged a sunset in the background and framed it using another new die available this month.

All new stamps and dies are available at ODBD June Release.


       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!