Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Quick and easy treat boxes

Today I'm sharing another quick project using the new dies by Suzanne Cannon (available at both Elizabeth Craft Designs and Quietfire Design).  To make these boxes, I ran the box die over a sheet of card stock and then again with the Paw Prints die across the center of the die cut.  It made the cutest little "windows" of paw prints.  The kids' mascots at their schools are the pumas and mountain lions - close enough even though I think of these as dog paws.  I kept the box simple since I had to make a bunch - just plain card stock but I think it would be fun to spruce them up at a later time.








A few pieces of chocolate or a EOS lip balm fits inside perfectly.


Hearts and Paw Prints Die (ECD | QF)


Gable Box (ECD | QF)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!