Sunday, October 20, 2019

Blessings

Morning!

Today's card is part of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Thanksgiving Projects post.  As parents, my husband and I want to instill an "attitude of gratitude" with the kids and as cliche as it sounds, I really think that counting our blessings is one of the best way to do it.  That thought inspired my card for today.  

I started with the Beaded Circle die and cut that out of white card stock.  I sponged the inner piece with different shades of blue Distress Ink.  I then die cut the Blessings and the mushrooms out of white cards stock and used Copic markers to color them.  I arranged everything as in the picture below on a 5x7 card base.



I thought the mushrooms were so fun to color I made another card with them with another Thankful theme, this time using the a stamp from the Quietfire Design Giving Thanks set.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!