Monday, November 11, 2019

Scripture and Coloring Summer Blossoms

Thanks to the Daily Marker 30 challenge, I've got quite a stash of colored backgrounds that are perfect for my Scripture card stash.  These cards are great just for sending out to friends to let them know I am thinking of them and I believe in the promise of Isaiah 55:11.  

Today I'm sharing several I made out of the same stamp by Honey Doo crafts called Summer Blossom.  Below each I will list the medium I used and where the Scripture stamp came from.  Where the flower goes over the stamped panel, I used an Xacto knife to cut around the flowers to pop them up in front.


Stamped in black ink, colored with Prismacolor color pencils with a Verve stamp.


Embossed in white, colored with Zig clean color real brush with a Verve stamp.


Embossed in white, colored with Zig clean color real brush with a Divinity Designs stamp.


Stamped in black ink, colored with Prismacolor color pencils with a Divinity Designs stamp.


Stamped in black ink, colored with Prismacolor color pencils, white accents Signo white pen with a Divinity Designs stamp.

Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!