Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Trio of cards with a Trinity die set

Layered Dies are pretty popular now but can be quite pricey.  My friend and I discovered Creek Bank Creations at the Scrapbook Convention back in June.  She bought the Trinity Capricious Die set and brought them over to play with. After we die cut *so many layers* we did manage to use them in a few cards.  They paired perfectly with word die cuts.


The green reminded me of a wreath so I added a bow and a red Quietfire Design Cheers across.


For this purple one, I added some little rhinestones to embellish the center.


This last blue one has a simple Lawn Fawn thanks die on the bottom but I first sponged a blue background using washi tape to mask and some Distress Inks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!