Thursday, May 27, 2021

A new thing

 Wow - it's been a long time since I've updated this blog.  I went off social media at the beginning of the year and am now easing back with instagram.  I also think there are some changes with blogger coming up soon so I don't even know if you'll be receiving emails when I do post.  So if you're on instagram, I hope you pop on over and follow me there at @yourstrulybydiana

The other reason I have not been posting as much is because I picked up another hobby - crocheting and I've become a total yarn addict.  Will I use much of what I make? I actually don't know but I do love making pretty things.  It's also gardening season so there's that also!  

But I did pop into my craft room to make a special card for our BSF teaching leader for her retirement as she starts something new.  I created the verse digitally and then added all my favorite dies to it - the butterflies just went perfectly with the new theme.  Poppystamps and Memory Box always were my favorite butterfly die designers and I never tire of using them.







Challenges I am playing in:
WordArtWednesday

Bonus: Some of the crochet projects I made: Shawls and mini backpacks






3 comments:

  1. Your needlework is beautiful!! The colors on the shawls are amazing!! The card is gorgeous, too, BTW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the multicolored butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Poppystamps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love all the delicate butterflies and beautiful verse! And wow! Your crochet is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!