Thursday, December 19, 2013

Anyone else a coffee drinker?

I didn't become a coffee drinker until after my 4th child; and now I love my cup of coffee in my butterfly mug every morning.  I've also realized that many conversations with family and friends have been over a cup of coffee.  So I am loving these two Verve sets that I got recently:  Sip and Savor and Better With You.  I made these cards using Mojo Monday Sketches and December Viva La Verve Sketches.  I decided to go with the same paper (because it made it a whole lot less mess on my desk) but also because I think these sets of cards would make a really nice gift for a coffee lover.  All the coffee cups are fussy cut and then popped up on dimensionals.  There's still one more sketch for December and I think I want to make a cute little box to put them in but I though I'd share this for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by!




(color is off on this way; ugh!)



Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Sip and Savor, Verve Better With You
Paper: Recollection Passion Fruit
Dies:  Verve Award Trim Banner Die, Spellbinders Standard Circles
Accessories:  Black Satin Ribbon, Twine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Doily, White Embossing

Challenges I am entering this in:

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! And what a cute little gift card holder these would make to a favorite coffee shop, or to invite someone out to coffee. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!