Tuesday, January 7, 2014

ODBDSLC185 2-0-1-4 Recipe challenge

Happy New Year!  I hope it is starting off wonderfully for you.  Already we had three snow days!  I love my kiddos but I honestly was looking forward to some time to craft.  Heehee...  but I know I will wish I had more days at home with them once they are all grown up.  So I'll have to imagine myself in the future so that I can look back in hindsight and be thankful for these extra three days.  Only my children can make me smile and scream sigh in the same breath.

So I hope you will have some time to play along in the next week with us at ODBD.  The challenge this week is a 2-0-1-4 recipe challenge- Use each number in 2-0-1-4 for a recipe (for example- 2 stamps, no designer paper, one image, and 4 pearls).

Here is my take on the challenge using a new release from ODBD:


Our Daily Bread Designs, Lavender

Recipe:
ODBD Stamps Used:  Lavender
2 - Dies, 0 - embossing folder, 1 - Stamp, 4 - Ribbon Roses
Dies:  Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, Labels Eighteen
Accessories:  Pearls, Ribbon Roses, White Seam Binding



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until Sunday, January 12th  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.


Challenges I am playing in:

8 comments:

  1. Yes, children are the joys of our lives...we love them with all our hearts and can't imagine our lives without them ....but they are also exhausting and challenging at times. LOL!

    Your card is beautiful!! I just love the purple, your framing of the sentiment with the shading and elegant die and your added details. Beautiful!!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Diana, I can only imagine three snow days in a row! And, yes, one day you will look back and yearn for more days with them. But enjoy them now, as challenging as it can be!

    Well, I agree with Chris; your card is beautiful! I just love the beautiful shades of lavender and this wonderful Scripture verse! So precious, and I just love how we are friends through ODBD! You are a special blessing to me, and i just love to see your beautiful work, which reflects your love for the Lord. Warm hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Diana!! Love the colors you've used and the roses with pearls!!! WOW!!! Love the scripture too. It all works together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, Diana. I love the soft sweet hues of purple you've used, and all the elegant touches. A truly amazing card. I also wanted to congratulate you on starting your blog. I hope you enjoy having a blog. I was having some troubles with visiting SCS so I am really glad to be able to stop by and comment on your sweet cards, and I thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    God bless you!

    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Diana! Anyone would be lucky to receive your gorgeous artwork. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this elegant beauty w/such soft touches of pearls and roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I know what you mean about the kids! Beautiful, full of fun and laughter and it's wonderful to see the world through their eyes - but exhausting and frustrating at the same time! :-) Love you card. Gorgeous colours and love the added touches with the pearls, flowers and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful...you do such amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!