Tuesday, January 7, 2014

ODBDSLC185 2-0-1-4 Recipe challenge

Happy New Year!  I hope it is starting off wonderfully for you.  Already we had three snow days!  I love my kiddos but I honestly was looking forward to some time to craft.  Heehee...  but I know I will wish I had more days at home with them once they are all grown up.  So I'll have to imagine myself in the future so that I can look back in hindsight and be thankful for these extra three days.  Only my children can make me smile and scream sigh in the same breath.

So I hope you will have some time to play along in the next week with us at ODBD.  The challenge this week is a 2-0-1-4 recipe challenge- Use each number in 2-0-1-4 for a recipe (for example- 2 stamps, no designer paper, one image, and 4 pearls).

Here is my take on the challenge using a new release from ODBD:


Our Daily Bread Designs, Lavender

Recipe:
ODBD Stamps Used:  Lavender
2 - Dies, 0 - embossing folder, 1 - Stamp, 4 - Ribbon Roses
Dies:  Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, Labels Eighteen
Accessories:  Pearls, Ribbon Roses, White Seam Binding



For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my challenge team sisters:

To see all the creations in one place or join the challenge, click here.  You have until Sunday, January 12th  to join us.   For this challenge you may use any stamps but it you have any Our Daily Bread Designs stamps we would love to see you use them. If you participate, you have a  chance to win the $15 certificate toward ODBD stamps or to be Spotlighted for the Shining the Light Award (The Shining the Light Award is only for those who use ODBD stamps). We would love to see your creations.


Challenges I am playing in: