Thursday, February 6, 2014

Heart Ornament

I honestly have a hard time using those really little ribbons but I collect them because I'm such a ribbonaholic! And it pays to hoard (sometimes) because they were perfect for this little ornament I made using ODBD Ornate Heart Dies.  This sentiment is also really great for mommies with kids, don't you think?  :)

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, Valentine

Recipe:
Dies: ODBD  Ornate Hearts  and Spellbinders Standard Ovals
Accessories:  White Ribbon

Challenges I am playing in:



4 comments:

  1. Oh, Diana, ! SO agree about those little, thin ribbons! We love them, but I don't always use them! BUT, what a great way! You are amazing! I just love this sweet ornament that could be designed for anyone. But I also agree, it's a great reminder for mommies with kids! Hugs, sweet and precious mommie...and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly Diana you have a super amount of patience to weave that ribbon. What a wonderful ornament. This is inspirational and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us today at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings, Carole (DT WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! What a wonderful project! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty!Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!