Tuesday, February 11, 2014

With All My Heart

Happy Icky-Icky Day!  One last heart card for you today.  We've got about a foot of snow outside.  It's beautiful but leaves little time for crafting with all the kids home...snow day #11!

For this week's Shining the Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs, I used teal and pink for my non-traditional colors. I clear embossed the flourish heart and colored in the spaces with different shades of aqua with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added a tag and some flowers to tie it all together. Thanks so much for looking and hope you get a chance to play along!


Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, Valentine




Recipe:
Stamps:  ODBD Bless Your Heart
Accessories:  Seam Binding, Fiskar flower punch, Modern Wallpaper Embossing Folder


Challenge I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!