Saturday, March 15, 2014

Watercolor CAS

I was playing with my watercolors again and tried to paint an image that was clear embossed.  It doesn't have as much details as it would have if I had stamped in my usual black ink but I like the dreamy softness of the image with watercolors.  I then trimmed it down to fit inside the rectangle of the very first embossing folder I purchased.  I then embossed a butterfly in blue and then watercolored it also.  I fussy cut it out (even got the antennas - whee!) and added pearls.  Thanks so much for looking!  

Diana Nguyen, JustRite, CAS, butterfly, carda

Recipe:
Accessories:  Watercolors, embossing powders, Cuttlebug Flourished Frame embossing folder, pearls

Challenges I am Playing in:

2 comments:

  1. DELIGHTFUL water-coloring, Diana! I love the white space with your gorgeous and intricate elements in your design! Thanks so much for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!