Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Let me Rest

I tried a new technique where you embed the die-cut back into the negative space.  The vellum was a little too thin to go back into the space properly so I glued it onto the white foliage swirl to lift it up some.  I also used pink vellum for the little flowers.  The cross was die-cut several times for thickness.  Thanks for looking!

Our Daily Bread Designs, Diana Nguyen, cross, card

Recipe:
Accessories:  Cuttlebug Tiffany embossing folder, rhinestones

Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your awesome art in our Word Art Wednesday challenge. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is absolutely stunning, and I love the layout with the dominant cross and your sentiment! Beautifully done with the foliage and blossoms, even though it didn't come out exactly as you had planned. But that's the way God is, isn't it? His plans aren't always what we had planned. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!