Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blessed is the Man who Trusts in the Lord

Father's Day is just around the corner so I was so glad to get a chance to ink up this Verve Plain Jane ... perfect for fathers who are spiritual heads of their household.  That's a whole lot of responsibility and accountability there so I'm very thankful for all the men who fills this role, but especially for my own husband.

Verve, Scripture, masculine card


Recipe:
Paper: DCWV Old World Stack and Recollection
Accessories:  Twine, circle punches, and Anchor charm

ChallengesI am playing in:

5 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! Love that little anchor charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Diana! I love that little anchor charm. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Father's Day or Masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, this is a very cool card and very masculine. Perfect for Father's Day and I love the anchor charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your card! It's a perfect card for men. I'm so sad that the Verve Shop is closed! I only recently came across their stamps and just love the Scripture stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd forgotten about this card - I think I need to make it again. Lol!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!