Monday, June 23, 2014

Zentangle

With the kids out of school, I haven't had much time to play in my craft room.  But Zentangle is something that I can do anywhere for any amount of time from 30 seconds to an hour... while I listen to the kids practice piano or make sure they are cleaning! But be careful, it can be addictive!

Diana Nguyen, zentangle, pigma micron

Diana Nguyen, zentangle, pigma micron

As fun as it is, I would like to do something with them than just keep them into a sketchbook.  So I cut up the first one into 4 (conveniently cutting out that part I messed up on because that is ALL I could see whenever I looked at it) and made them into notecards.  The pages in my sketchbook were not pure white so I used ivory cardstock which is a bit darker than I would like.  *sigh*

Diana Nguyen, zentangle, pigma micron

So should I cut up the rest of my Zentangles?  
Thanks so much for looking!