Monday, September 29, 2014

Letters

I love making cards (duh).  I also used to love writing letters.  But I've gotten pretty bad about it - email and facebook are so much faster and more convenient.  But my worst is the inability to put the card/letter in an envelope, address it, stick a stamp on it... and walk it to the mailbox.  I think there might be something wrong with me.  :)  

I usually make a card with someone in mind and have every intention of sending it to that person.  This one would work for so many! I extended the top flourish so that it looks like my feather is an old writing quill.  The feather was sponged in Going Grey and popped up with a little red heart.  I know the heart is not centered on the feather but it is along the vein - yeah, I struggled with where to put that heart! 


Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Designs, feather, card, calligraphy

Recipe:  
Dies:  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Feathers
Accessories:  Heart punch, Micron Pigma Pen

Challenges I am Playing in:


P.S.  I should probably mass produce this!  So many friends I want to keep in touch with!