Monday, September 22, 2014

Philippians 4:13

It's Monday already.  And sometimes Mondays call for a Philippians 4:13 kind of verse.  Hope you have a great week!

Oh, and I made the background by putting some ink of my craft sheet and also several dabs of Bronze distress paint, spritz liberally with water, and smoosh paper onto the craft sheet.  That's it! ;)


Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread designs, Philippians :13, Scripture

Recipe:  
Inks:  Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, and Bronze distress paint
Accessories:  Corner punch, ribbon, and sequins

Challenges I am Playing in:


2 comments:

  1. What an UPLIFTING tag card, Diana! I adore the background and contrast of colors! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Tag It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background has such depth and the colors are quite glorious. I really like this tag with the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!