Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sand Dollar Bookmark

The temperature dropped very quickly here this week.  I'd like to stay snuggled in if it was possible.  But since that's not, can I hide in my craft room until the sun comes out for a bit?  The day is warm enough that we haven't turned on the heat - but it does make it hard to get out of bed in the morning!  :)

Here's a card to say farewell to summer and beaches.  I made a card with a vellum pocket and a removable bookmark.  The background was made by masking and sponging Versamark Cloud White.  Vellum is always a bit tricky to adhere - the sand dollar and ribbons hid my Scor-tape lines. Thanks for looking!



Recipe:
Ink:  Creamy Caramel, Almost Cocoa, and Versamark Cloud White
Accessories:  Vellum, ribbon, and twine

Challenges I am Playing in: