Thursday, October 2, 2014

Be Yourself

Hi!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer on CAS(E) this Sketch again.  And this week's sketch is just wonderful!  So many possibilities.  I actually made a couple of cards before this one but I like this one best.  :)  It also happens to go perfectly with this year's MOPs theme of Be You Bravely.  I've graduated from MOPs - my youngest has started Kindergarten - but MOPs was really great for me during those infant years.  It was good to know I was not alone in forgetting to brush my teeth until noon or walking past a mirror at night and sigh because that is what I looked like all day.

 I used the border embossing folder that came with the Modern Wallpaper set - never used it before so yay!  I always feel good when that happens.  The sentiment is from Quietfire Designs and it's exactly what I wanted.  Inside I will add the word "Bravely" and it will be perfect to send to the MOPs Coordinator this year.   Thank you so much for looking and hope you get a chance to play along!




Diana Nguyen, Quietfire designs, feathers, CAS

Recipe:
Dies:  Spellbinders Shapeabilities Feathers
Accessories:  Twine, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, Modern wallpaper embossing folder

Other challenges I am Playing in: