Friday, October 10, 2014

Treat Yourself

Fall is definitely here... at least in the morning.  But it's a bit gloomy and cloudy today so it's perfect to warm myself up with a cup of tea and some Ferrero Rocher.  Kudos to my husband for picking up not one, but 3 (!!!) boxes of Ferrero Rocher while they are on sale at Costco without me even putting it on the list!  I'll most likely break out with zits like a teenager but oh, well!  I can't spurn my husband's good gesture.  We also painted and added molding to four rooms in four weekends so we earned it.  Painting apparently also leads to cleaning and reorganizing.  Whew!

But on to my card - inspired by the brown shades of fall and warm drinks... and chocolate.  I just received My Favorite Things Blueprints 15 in the mail yesterday and take a look at this week's sketch!  Providential, I say.  A wee bit of watercoloring for my cup, some coffee stains,  and that lovely sentiment that might just be my motto today...after I clean the bathrooms and make some cookies for the kids.  

  
Diana Nguyen, MFT Blueprints 15, Verve, Sip and Savor

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Sip and Savor and Better Together
Paper:  Simple Stories Documented Simple Basics, Black, and Kraft card stock
Accessories:  Koi Watercolors, black embossing powder


Print     

Challenges I am playing in:



2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Watercolor Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Just fabulous! Love that background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!