Thursday, November 6, 2014

Believe

Hi!   I'm back with another card using Quietfire Design stamps.  I haven't done this layout in a while - it's very simple but effective I think.  Here I masked a panel to do a nighttime sky - tried masking some rays to imitate moonbeams... or star beams here I guess.  I die-cut the stars out of gold and silver (reverse side) metal foil sheets and embossed the gorgeous word "Believe" in silver.  Then I used my handy dandy white gel pen to add stars, maybe snowflakes... Thanks for looking!

Quietfire Design, Diana Nguyen, CAS, Christmas, card, Believe

Quietfire Design, Diana Nguyen, CAS, Christmas, card, Believe

Recipe:
Accessories:  Ranger Super Fine Embossing Powder in Silver, Sakura white gel pen, Golden glimer metal foil sheet

Challenges I am playing in:
CASology:  Sea (I used Salty Ocean distress inks)