Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Frozen Birthday Card


Hi!  It's been a busy week for me but I wanted to share yet another card today.  Lots of Frozen fans out there (I'm actually not one of them and yet another moment I am thankful to be a mom of 4 boys!) but a sweet little girl I know is and for her birthday I made a snowflake card for her.  I embossed the snowflakes with clear embossing powder and sponged with Salty Ocean distress inks - it's a great match to Elsa's blue dress.  I also embossed in silver some smaller die cuts of snowflakes and the sentiment.  Some sequins for sparkles and it's perfect for a little Frozen birthday themed party.

Thank you so much for looking!

Our Daily Bread Designs, Snowflake, frozen, birthday, card, Diana Nguyen

Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD Sparkling Snowflakes and SU Perfectly Penned
Inks:  Distress Ink Salty Ocean
Accessories:  Silver and clear embossing powder, perfect pearls and sequins

Challenges I am Playing in: