Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Frozen Birthday Card


Hi!  It's been a busy week for me but I wanted to share yet another card today.  Lots of Frozen fans out there (I'm actually not one of them and yet another moment I am thankful to be a mom of 4 boys!) but a sweet little girl I know is and for her birthday I made a snowflake card for her.  I embossed the snowflakes with clear embossing powder and sponged with Salty Ocean distress inks - it's a great match to Elsa's blue dress.  I also embossed in silver some smaller die cuts of snowflakes and the sentiment.  Some sequins for sparkles and it's perfect for a little Frozen birthday themed party.

Thank you so much for looking!

Our Daily Bread Designs, Snowflake, frozen, birthday, card, Diana Nguyen

Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD Sparkling Snowflakes and SU Perfectly Penned
Inks:  Distress Ink Salty Ocean
Accessories:  Silver and clear embossing powder, perfect pearls and sequins

Challenges I am Playing in:



1 comment:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous, Diana! Love the emboss resisted snowflakes with the blue and silver! The sprinkling of sequins is perfect! Thanks so much for joining the SNSS release challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!