Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sympathy card

I love to make cards... but I admit sympathy cards are hard!  But of all cards to make, a hand-made sympathy would be most meaningful, don't you think?  Here I am sharing one I made recently using Quietfire Design With Deepest Sympathy and some dies.  I went with a monotone color scheme - sponging with distress ink Tattered Rose. I wanted something muted but not too plain.  I hope it would be a card to bring some comfort to the recipient.

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, sympath, with deepest sympathy, card



Recipe:
Stamps: Quietfire Design With Deepest Sympathy
Paper:  Neenah White
Ink:  Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Dies:  Memory Box  Fresh Foliage, Spellbinders Decorative Label 18 and Label 18
Accessories:  Corner punch, Fiskar flower punches, and pearls

Some great news also!  Quietfire is having a great sale going on right now.  All in stock Spellbinders, Sizzix, Memory Box, Elizabeth Craft, Dreamweaver products and embossing folders 40% off, all rubber stamps 25% off, as well as selected stamping accessories 40% off with purchase of $60.  See here for details. 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!