Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CCNS61: Snowy Christmas Tag

I don't like the cold but I do love snow! I'll take snow over wind any day. We haven't had a white Christmas in a while but we can always hope, right? For this week's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such to make a tag or have a tag on your card, I went with a snowflake theme. The best part about a tag is that any shape can be a tag - just punch a hole at the top! Here I used this curvy tag from MFT Blueprints 13. I added some Small Snowflakes from Impression Obsession with a light blue rhinestone center. I do love the flowing script of the Impression Obsession Merry Christmas die so I cut it out in gold Metals Craft Foil and had the letters overhanging from the tag. The tag is also popped up using small Joy! foam pads and tied with a gold ribbon and twine. For my background, I used the largest stitched die from the same MFT Blueprints 13. The top half is sponged with Distress Ink Broken China and then I used Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes Stencil and Dreamweaver's white embossing paste to continue my snowflake theme. Thank you so much for looking and I hope you are having a blessed time preparing for this wonderful season.




Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, Merry Christmas, tag, MFT Blueprints 13, snowflakes, memory box stencil


Recipe:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Diana :-) I love the snowflake background, such a pretty design and the tag and gold die cut sentiment are lovely ! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a fabulous card Diana, I love it ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!