Friday, December 12, 2014

What's on your list?


So what's on your Christmas list? Mine is pretty simple: craft goodies.  :)  I don't like shopping for Christmas presents (that's an understatement)  but I do love wrapping them.  It's fun for me to tie the perfect bow with big fat ribbons and adding a pick to just make it special.  So in my bout of productivity, I saw the title to next week's Classy Cards 'n Such wrapping challenge and came up with this card...and then I actually red the description to use designer paper and ribbon!  If that's not a sign of rushing around in December, I don't know what is!  

This is a very easy card to make - instead of using embossing folders, you could easily use some of your favorite designer paper.  Here I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Darice Stripe background, and Darice plaid background embossing folder.  I cut different sized rectangles and added some red twine.  The white gift is popped up with small Joy! foam pads.  I then die cut out my Impression Obsession Merry Christmas sentiment out of white card stock.  I then embossed the entire die cut with silver detail embossing powder.  All of these I had placed on a stitched layer from 


Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, Christmas, CAS, embossing folders


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a message!