Monday, January 12, 2015

CCNS67: The Lord Will Send His Angel


Hello! I'm here today to share with you my card for this week's Pink and Polka Dots Challenge. I really broke out the foam and pearls for this card! I had some pink polka dots patterned paper in my stash (I think it is from KC&Company) and I used it both behind and in front of my die-cut layers (Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight and Beaded Ovals). Each of the layers are popped up using small Joy! foam pads. I then stamped my verse from ODBD Holy Angels stamp set and embossed in black detail embossing powder. For some final touches, I added some a cosmo, a couple of pink mini rose buds, and pearls.

Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Design, On Holy Wings, CCNS






Thank you so much for looking and I hope you get a chance to play along!

Challenges I am playing in:


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Diana....your cards are always SO gorgeous and this one is no exception. What a great blessing to have you share your God-given talents with us. May He bless your hands as you create. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing so generously with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!