Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hi there

The kids finally have school this week!  Woohoo!  So I had a bit of free time to play today and I made a very quick card inspired by Ardyth's card this week for CASology: Monochrome.  I used the Spellinders A2 Curved Borders to create my negative space and sponged distress inks Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean for both the background and butterfly.  I fussy cut the small Hero Arts butterfly out and added some wire for the antennas and popped it up on my card with small Joy! foam pads.  I brushed the butterfly with my Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and outlined it with my Sakura Star Dust pen also.  Finally I used a small sentiment from Verve Happy Hello to complete my card.  Thanks for looking!


Diana Nguyen, Hero Arts, butterfly, Verve

Challenges I am playing in: