Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Quietfire Sneak peak

My head is all congested so I haven't dragged myself downstairs to work on my cards as much.  However, I've been finding comfort in journaling in my Bible. Here are some of my recent pages.

Diana Nguyen, journaling, Bible, illustrated faith

Going back to the beginning:
Diana Nguyen, journaling, Bible, illustrated faith

 From the sermon this past Sunday:
Diana Nguyen, journaling, Bible, illustrated faith

Here's a sneak peak at my card today on the Quietfire blog also.

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire, Poppystamps

I hope you get a chance to hop over there to leave a comment.  Thank you!


6 comments:

  1. I am new to Bible Journaling and love your work. Thanks so much for sharing it. Do you mind my asking which Bible you are using? I am afraid the one I selected isn't large enough and I need to order a different online I think. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using the ESV Single-Column Journaling Bible. It's not very big but totally workable.

      Delete
  2. Who makes the Luke 2:10 Harvest and Labors Stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a stamp; I drew and handwrote it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. You need to have it made into a stamp! I'd buy it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'll let you know when I do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!