Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Quietfire Die-ing for Spring Blog Hop

Hello!  Welcome to Quietfire's Die-ing for Spring Blog Hop!  I hope you've been enjoying the hop so far.  Aren't the new dies amazing?  I love it that I can now take Suzanne's beautiful lettering to a literally whole new level!  :)

I started off with a watercolor panel made with the Twinkling H2O's Thankful set.  I think I'm in love with just how vibrant and shimmery this watercolor is.  I then die-cut the Thanks die twice - once on white cardstock and again on black fun foam.  Yes - it cuts through foam and the foam is not squished flat.  



I love to stack my die-cuts but I love the this new way too- it's a lot faster and when I used the black foam, it gives the die-cut a great shadow effect.  I added some dew drops and a Thanks Cuddler and my card is done.  



Hope you like it!  Please keep hopping throughout this week.  Below is a list of the rest of the amazing design team - you'll love what they've done!



Here is our Blog Hop Schedule and the dates each designer will be posting (Click on each person's name to go to their blog):

March 30 - Kathy Jo and Yogi
March 31 - Wanda
April 1 - Diana (you're here!) and Teresa
April 2 - Sherry and Suzanne
April 3 - Yvonne and Robyn

For a chance to win a Quietfire rubber stamp or die (Don’t be shy!) leave a comment below before midnight Sunday April 5th, 2015. A winner will be randomly chosen from my list of comments and the winner's name will be posted on Quietfire Creations shortly afterwards. If you haven't done so already, go back and leave comments on all the designers Die-ing for Spring blog posts!


Good Luck!
Thanks - Metal Cutting Die
Thanks Cuddlers, Set of 7 Stamps - Mounted