Thursday, September 24, 2015

I see you, Deer!

Good morning!  Today I have another card I made with Impression Obsession Evergreen TreesPoppystamps Forest Deer, and Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set, and lots of small Joy! foam pads again.  To make my frame, I started with a white stitched rectangle using MFT Blueprint 13 and Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  The scene inside the oval was made by sponging clouds and hills.  I then added the evergreen trees and the deer colored with watercolor brush pens.  I then popped him up and added the leaves I had colored with distress inks and then embossed with ultra thick embossing powder around my negative die-cut frame. 

Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, fall, deer, leaves, Poppystamps, Memory Box

I had made a bunch of these leaves beforehand so this card didn't take very long.  And I still have some left so don't be surprised when you see more of these leaves.  I love it when I get a lot of uses out of my dies!




Challenges I am playing in: