Thursday, October 1, 2015

All things beautiful tag

Hello!  Today I am combining some of my favorite toys.  I started with the large stitched die from MFT Blueprint 13 and cut the kraft card stock with it and embossed with a Sizzix wood grain embossing folder.  I then stamped Ecclesiastes 3:11 from the ODBD Faith stamp set and cut it with the bracket tag die from MFT Blueprint 13.  I then added the leaves from the Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set.  I popped up the leaves with small Joy! foam pads and tied it with some twine.  I also made a tiny bow using the Bow Easy and glued it on with Art Institute glue.


Diana Nguyen, Our Daily Bread Designs, fall, autumn, Scripture, Impression Obsession, small leaf set



Challenges I am playing in:

3 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, every element works perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fall card! So glad I found you through WAW's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! I love your fall leaves! thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!