Hello! I've got a card to share for you for this week's Inspiration Challenge at ODBD. Also, I'm trying a new format. Hopefully it will be easier to read (if you read and not just look at the photos - I admit I do that too sometimes!) and concise. Let me know what you think!
ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies
ODBD Splendorous Stars dies
ODBD Lovely Leaves dies
ODBD Small Bow dies
Gold Metal Craft Foil
Recollection Rustic Luxe Paper Pad
1. Die cut background paper with pierced rectangle from the Splendorous Stars die set.
2. Die cut large Vintage Flourish pattern die out of white card stock.
3. Leave in die and sponge with Antique Linen distress ink.
4. Die cut 30+ branches in various green card stock with the twiggy branch from Lovely Leaves die set.
5. Die cut small bow and assemble.
6. Stamp Merry Christmas and die cut out with the Mini Tag Sentiments and die.
7. Glue the branches down, starting at the bottom of the tree and laying branches on top in a triangle shape.
8. Die cut star out of gold craft metal sheet and pop up on top of tree.
9. Cut and glue small red strip of card stock near bottom of the card.
10. Pop up tag and glue red bow.
On the close up above, you can see I used a darker green on the bottom of the tree and a lighter brighter green on top.
And please check out my other CT sisters for more wonderful inspiration:
To see all the projects created for this challenge or to join in the fun click here. You have until November 22, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.
Challenge I am playing in: