Friday, November 27, 2015

Quietfire Design Sentiments of the Season

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Christmas, A smile is the best, Spellbinders
Welcome to the Quietfire Sentiments of the Season Blog Hop! We’re celebrating the season with some gorgeous projects using our favourite Quietfire sentiment stamps and dies.  Today is the last day of the hop.  I hope you've enjoyed all the beautiful creations this week.  At the bottom of the post are links to the rest of the hop if you missed any.




I just love the sentiment I used in my card today. The season can be stressful with the desire to make it picture perfect - don't even get me started on Christmas shopping!  But I would rather my kids remember all the smiles during the season than the stressed out planning, frantic shopping, or untouchable decorations.   

For my card, I paired the beautifully lettered A Smile is the best Christmas Decoration with Spellbinders Decorative Curved Square with some poinsettias dies from Poppystamps.  I also added some gold foil branches nestled under the tiny poinsettias.

Diana Nguyen, Quietfire Design, Christmas, A smile is the best, Spellbinders


A Smile is The Best Christmas Decoration - Mounted


We’re giving away a prize on each of the Sentiments of the Season blog posts.  The posts will be on Designers’ personal blogs and one on Quietfire Creations.  All you have to do is leave a comment on the Sentiments of the Season blog posts and you will be entered for a chance to win a Quietfire stamp or die from that blog.  Each designer will randomly choose the winner from their comments. 


If you get lost, just hop back to the Quietfire Creations blog to find all the links!
The deadline for leaving comments is 
Sunday November 29, 2015 at midnight PST.  Winners will be posted shortly afterwards here the Quietfire Creations blog. 

Thank you so much for looking and good luck!