Monday, December 21, 2015

CCNS116: All is calm


Hello!  Diana here with one of my favorite type of cards to make: a shaker card. All you need is some foam tape, clear cardstock, and some sort of bling.  Today I used some star shaped glitter from Recollections for my shaker element.

To make my starry night scene, I started with two sheets of white card stock cut with the largest die from Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I sponged one of them with different shades of blue and purple distress inks (Broken ChinaSeedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean).  I then made a snowy forest scene using Impression Obsession Evergreen Trees.  I embossed "Silent Night" and "Holy Night" with  white detail embossing powder on black card stock.  


Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, evergreen, shaker card, Delightful Deocorations


I split the saying so that the scene could continue on the inside.

Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, evergreen, shaker card, Delightful Deocorations


Challenges I am playing in:

5 comments:

  1. I knew this was yours before I even looked at the CCNS byline. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BEAUTIFUL card!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Diana, a perfect winter scene, and your sentiments are just right for it! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is just GORGEOUS inside and outside!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, with the lovelydimmension form color and trees. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214th FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!