Monday, December 21, 2015

CCNS116: All is calm


Hello!  Diana here with one of my favorite type of cards to make: a shaker card. All you need is some foam tape, clear cardstock, and some sort of bling.  Today I used some star shaped glitter from Recollections for my shaker element.

To make my starry night scene, I started with two sheets of white card stock cut with the largest die from Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I sponged one of them with different shades of blue and purple distress inks (Broken ChinaSeedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean).  I then made a snowy forest scene using Impression Obsession Evergreen Trees.  I embossed "Silent Night" and "Holy Night" with  white detail embossing powder on black card stock.  


Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, evergreen, shaker card, Delightful Deocorations


I split the saying so that the scene could continue on the inside.

Diana Nguyen, Impression Obsession, evergreen, shaker card, Delightful Deocorations


Challenges I am playing in: