Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas time

Hello!  Diana here to share with you a Christmas card I made with a couple of great stamps.  I clear embossed the poinsettia from Merry Christmas Poinsettia and watercolored them in.  The quote from Laura Ingalls Wilder was stamped in black and then clear embossed.  There was a bit of too much white space at the bottom so I added a cluster of holly.
Diana Nguyen, Our hearts grow tender, Quietfire Design, Christmas



Diana Nguyen, Our hearts grow tender, Quietfire Design, Christmas


Our Hearts Grow Tender - Set of 2 Stamps - Mounted  Merry Christmas Poinsettia - Set of 2 Stamps - Mounted



Challenges I am playing in:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! Such a beautiful card! I just love Laura Ingalls Wilder quotes. They are always so inspirational and uplifting. Great job!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and just has such a regal feel to it. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us, Diana. It's a blessing to me to have you play along, and I appreciae more than words can say.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!