Hello! How is your shopping going? Hopefully better than mine! But I'll be ready for them with some tags I made when I finally do get around to shopping.Supplies:
My Favorite Thing Cross-Stitched Rectangles
MFT Blueprints 13
Impression Obsession Christmas Icons
Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Joy
black detail embossing powder
1. Die cut rectangle die out of red or green card stock.
2. Die cut stitched circle and Christmas icons.
3. Cut out fish tail banners.
4. Emboss in black "Christmas Blessings", die cut, and pop up on tag.
5. Punch hole on top and thread through ribbon.
They were so fun and easy to make - I even used one on top of one of my envelope gift boxes without the ribbon. Enjoy creating for all the loved ones in your life!
Challenges I am playing in: