Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Can you identify these boxes?

My Stampin' Up! demonstrator was kind enough to drop off my Curvy Keepsake Box Framelits before the storm hit so my boys and I had a great time making these boxes.  After I saw this blog post, I knew I had to get them - just to make those little Pikachu boxes.  My kids are on this Pokemon craze and I thought it would make the cutest Valentines... though not sure I want to make 75 of them!  But I could make and have them send it to some of their cousins...

So can you identify them?  Some of just generic (like brown bear and panda) but did you recognize Chip and Dale?  Or Mike from Monsters Inc?  Which is your favorite?  Mine is Winnie the Pooh. 


I showed some of the first ones I made to my nieces and they gave me even more ideas. Have you heard of Tsums Tsums?  Me neither but now the possibilites...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!