Monday, January 25, 2016

Good friends

So we've gotten about 3 feet of snow here... snowed in with all the kids... no time to play between shoveling and drying out wet coats and gloves.  It's absolutely gorgeous out there though.  The kids are thrilled with no school and my Samoyed is in heaven with all this snow.  

So this card was done back on Friday but I haven't had time to post it! It was a quick card - some blue sponging on the edges and then glued on a couple of cuts from the Poppystamps Sparkling Snowflake Corner. I couldn't figure out a way to put my sentiment so I opted for making my front totally clear with clear card stock and stamped by sentiment Good Friends Are Like Snowflakes by Quietfire Design with Staz-On.  The pretty background became the inside of the card.





Good Friends are Like Snowflakes - Mounted



Happy as can be that there is finally snow!




Challenges I am playing in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!