Monday, February 1, 2016

CCNS122: Next Level Love

Hello!  For this week's challenge at CCNS to use Red, White, Pink, and Hearts, I cased this card from Jennifer McGuire's video on using the We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folders.  And I'm very happy to report that this will not be appearing on any of those "Pinterest Fail" boards!  :)  Everything worked like a charm.  I used Distress colors Fire Brick and Picked Raspberry, We R Memory Keepers Bouquet embossing folder,  Love die by Quietfire Design , Perfect Pearls Biscotti,  and Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  Per her instructions, I masked my area off, sponged the colors on generously and then buffed on the perfect pearls.  I then ran it through my Big Shot with the embossing folder.  The red and pink changed their hues a bit after I added the perfect pearls and they really do look metallic.  To adhere the gorgeous Love die cut, I recommend using a glue like Art Institute glue since it has a nice fine tip.  


Diana Nguyen, Love, Quietfire Design, Next Level embossing folders, We R Memory Keepers

Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!