Friday, May 20, 2016

Dream

I had won some Prairie Fire Junction felt a while back from Word Art Wednesday (thank you, WAW!).  I hadn't had much luck with felt before and so I didn't know what colors to get.  I went for a pastel pack not knowing what I wanted to do with it.  Then I got this Rainbow Sky die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and thought it would look so cute in felt so I took a few liberties with the color scheme.  I got the felt to cut through cleanly by gluing it (with tape runner) to a sheet of typing paper.  Wow, what a difference that made with cutting!  Perfect, clean cuts. Which just means now I have to stock up on more felt.  


I went with pink and purple for the Dream die cut - it would make just a cute card to send to a little girl, don't you think?  



Dream - Metal Cutting Die



Challenges I am playing in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!