Monday, June 6, 2016

Christmas in June

Taking a break from birthday cards and jumping to Christmas for a second!  I had gotten this Poppystamps Village Lamp Post a while back and could not put off playing it with any longer.

Diana Nguyen, poppystamps, christmas, lamp

To make my night snowy scene, I masked off a big circle where the light would be and sponged generously some Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire.)  I then sponged some yellows and orange in the center of the circle.

Diana Nguyen, poppystamps, christmas, lamp

The Village Lamp Post also comes with the backs of the lights which I die-cut in Scor-tape, adhered to the lamp post that I had added a layer of Ultra Thick Embossing powder, and added glitter for the light.  

I also splattered some water onto my background, added some snow with a white gel pen and a small poinsettia with microbeads stamens.  Hope you like it and thank you for looking!


Ttt_board

Challenges I am playing in:
Poppystamps Challenge Tic-Tac-Toe (Flower, Ribbon, and Sparkle)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!