Thursday, July 7, 2016

Foxy Thanks

Hello!  I found some crafting time late into the night after the kids were asleep.  It's summer so that's about the best time for me.  How about you?

I combined the CASology challenge: Chevron with the Lawnscaping mood board.  It helped me get a focus... I won't say I have too many crafty goodness but challenges do help me narrow down which supplies I want to use.  Looking through my gray stash of scrap paper (I have a hanging file folder system where I arrange my scraps by color instead of one big pile in a basket which is what I used to have and still do sometimes), I found this lovely bit of chevron paper.  I can't say that this color combo would be something I could come up with myself but I love the modern look it has!

Lawn Fawn, Into the Woods, Diana Nguyen, scripty thanks

I colored by fox from Into the Woods by Lawn Fawn with gray tones and die cut my Scripty thanks out of teal and yellow card stock. It was a quick card and frankly, satisfying to have finished in one sitting.


Lawn Fawn, Into the Woods, Diana Nguyen, scripty thanks

Challenges I am playing in:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!