Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My hope comes from Him

This card today comes from one of those determinations that "I will use this item somewhere today."  The particular item I had in mind was the oval die from Layered Lacey Ovals set - the outside border reminded me of a braided rope... which led to a nautical mind set...which was already on my mind due to the mood board for this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge... which led to the card below.

I started by stamping and coloring the anchor from the Anchor the Soul stamp set by ODBD.  I then die cut it and then popped up and framed it against a fishnet background.  I first clear embossed the Fishing Net background and then colored with distress inks Seedless Preserves, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon.


The rectangle dies were from the Pierced Rectangle Die set and the Stitched Rectangle die set.


I didn't have room for my verse on the front of the card so I added this fitting verse from Grace's Hope set to the inside liner of the card.


Challenges I am playing in:

july-inspiration-board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!