I first die cut out a white frame using nesting Rectangle dies (Spellbinders Matting Basics A here) and then die-cutting the snowflake corner and Brrrrrrr out of white card stock. I adhered the snowflake corner to the back of the white frame, trimmed off the excess and then glued all that on a sheet of clear acetate. I made an ombre blue background so that the delicate snowflakes would show and added sequins in white, silver, light blue, and royal blue for my shaker elements.
When I added the Brrrrrrr, I realized that it kind of disappeared because of the light background so I die-cut it out of the same blue as my card base and gave it a shadow effect by gluing the second Brrrrrrr slightly off. I then adhered them to the front of the card.
Challenges I am playing in: