Tuesday, August 2, 2016

ODBDSLC277: Happy 8th Birthday

I was in need of a special birthday card - and I to make ones for specific birthday to make the boy/girl feel extra special.  I started with this month's sketch challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs.  Using die cuts as my shaker elements is something I've thought about and these Numbers from ODBD  were a perfect size.  I combined it with the new Many Blessings stamp/die duo set and chose my color scheme from the Old Glory paper pad.


 Hop on over to see more beautiful creations by my talented Challenge Team sisters Chris and Robin.  Remember that you have until September 4th to link to the ODBD blog.  There will be a $15 gift certificate  toward stamps for one random winner as well as one winner for the Shining the Light Award.


Challenges I am playing in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message!